blog anne love contact siteinfo

:(
Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:22 PM

I just came back from a wake...

My auntie (my mum's sister-in-law) passed away this morning at 2.30am.

Looking at her, reminds me about how vulnerable life is... She used to be very chirpy and happy-go-lucky... She is a very nice person. Everyone in the family likes her very much.

When my mum went up to pay respect... she cried. I thought I won't cry but no, I still did. The emotion is there... She is someone once close to me when I was young... A very nice lady. Even baby saw her before...

She was hospitalized about 3 days ago due to breathing difficulties. I didn't know much of the actual thing but what I heard from my Mum, she said that the doctor detected virus in her body... When she passed away, everything inside her stops functioning... she was revived once after her heart stops but...

I don't know... but all the doctors seem to be so irresponsible. At the initial stage when she is not so serious, all they saw is that they are trying to do some research on her illness. And then? They come out with nothing! I mean, why not put more time on the patient and operate if possible!?

Her body fluid keeps increasing but can't release. Even her bowels too. The X-ray shows that her body is stuck... She was literately "drown" to death by her own fluid...

No one expect the most unexpected...

The day before she was hospitalized, the whole family went to pay respect to my Ah Gong. After that they went to have seafood. Perhaps is the seafood that cause the virus... but it could be the rotten intestine in her that spreads the virus...

And freaky part is that... She accidentally places her handphone and spectacles near the stuffs that they are supposed to burn as offering... Now, everything is gone...

I don't know what else to say... But I sorta miss her when I saw her photo. The feeling is hard to describe. After all, she is my auntie. Someone who watched me grew up.

Virus is really common nowadays. It's everywhere within the thin air... We just have to take good care of ourselves...

It all happened too sudden. Just 3 days.

生命太短。。。 遗憾太长。。。 我会学着坚强,创造奇迹和希望, 让自己笑的更灿烂。。。

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007