blog anne love contact siteinfo

:)
Friday, May 20, 2005 11:07 AM



Met up with Ailing mei 2 days ago. Had lotsa of fun, really. This is what I really call a friendship. :D With friends like her and Huijun in my life, is more than enough... But of coz my family, bf and friends complete it! :P

We met up in Town for window shopping. But still, I splurge on a tube top because it's nice! Ya, mei? Hee... Then we went to Marche for dinner and catching up...

Nice and full dinner. And I meant really full. But still, I love Marche. Especially their pork knuckles. Yums!

After dinner, went for a drink at Harry's Bar, my all time fav. Haven't been there for a long time coz the clique that I always went there with have sorta dispersed. :( Anyway, we truly enjoy the ambience and the nice drink at Harry's.

A short but wonderful night out with my dear mei. :D

.....

Caught the Star Wars 3 with baby yesterday. Nice! I had a good laugh with baby talking like Yoda master... "Love you very much, I do Baby..." Tee-hee...

Bought dinner back for his granny and Sister after we had ours at Ding Tai Feng. Bumped around his place till 9 and went home...

With much disappointment, our V3 will only be delievered on Wednesdays after 6 as all Singtel outlet are lack of stocks. Sigh... But better than not having anything. Yesterday one of the staff calls me and told me one ordered cannot be processed due to a certain UNREASONABLE reason and I was very upset. Baby decided to call them up and give them a piece of his mind and this morning the Singtel explained to me and went ahead with my ordered. I should say that, afterall, sticking with Singtel for so many years is worth it. Hee...

Alright! In a while time, baby will be here. Blog more tomorrow! :) Good day!

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007