blog anne love contact siteinfo

...
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:27 AM

I am very much affected by what had happened is because Mei is someone very close to me... I don't know how I should react but to cry out inside...

After seeing what had happened, I really understand the need to cherish the love ones in our life. When it's too late, we can do nothing but to regret...

I sat quietly in my room, recalling all the wonderful moments in my life. The love ones in my life are the ones who can truly make me smile, shower me with unconditional love. I am a very lucky girl because I got everything I want. And the thing I wanted most is love. I got it the most. Seriously, there is nothing I felt I am lack of...

I wish I am an adult now... Old enough to take over Dad's business, bring my parents to tour, give them what they want... Repay them all the kindness that they gave me. I know I can never do enough. They spend more than half of their lifetime to take care of our needs. Who else in this world do more than our parents? Simply no one, I swear.

Life & Death is something that we have to encounter. As much as we hate them, we still have to face them. Just like how much you hated someone in your life, your biggest enemy, you have to face that person strongly and not run away with it.

Cherish those who are still by your side. You can choose to end a living life but you can never bring back the life of a dead...

Don't ever hate your parents. If you ever felt so, you must be a very selfish person. Think about it.

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007