blog anne love contact siteinfo

Thank you!
Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:39 PM

I had my unforgettable 21th birthday celebration!

Let me thank those who have attended...

Primary School: HuiJun & BF.

Secondary School: Emily, Mingzhi, Kaijing, Peili, Xiujuan, Sasikala, Jeevarani, Chunsiak & HuiHuang.

Bloggers: Ling, Wendy, Decazz, April, Linus, Elanie(Etel), Victor, Weiming & GuoBin.

Music Friend: Dayvid, Kewei & Alfred.

Special Guest: Baby & Parents.

Relatives: Mum, Dad, Sister, Grandma, Elder Uncle, Edward, Kali, Carmen, Daniel, Uncle Daniel, Auntie Jennie, Vanessa, Auntie Alice, Uncle, Sam, Grand Aunties, Aunties, Uncles...

Friends who can't make it but still come and pass me present: Melanie, Yonghao & Dao sao (Andra)

I felt like a princess today. :)

Although I am really really sick... due to something which makes me really upset a few days ago, I hang on there and make sure everything turns out well... I felt love, definately...

Everyone of you who turns up... make my party a difference. I would like to tell everyone of you, you're invited because you all meant alot to me. Thank you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
MUCH!

And baby... thanks for being so wonder! Your love is the best gift I ever received! (I know I said this before but it's so true!)

Will post photos tomorrow... I am very very sick now. :|

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007