blog anne love contact siteinfo

1st friggin day of school...
Monday, November 07, 2005 2:43 PM

Ok, I guess almost everyone will whine when it comes to the 1st day of school. Actually there isn't anything much to complain about. My time table is pretty empty. I have one free day but it's for my FYP, I assume... Till date I have NO IDEA what my group is intending to do.

I am VERY depressed because I couldn't complete my studies by end of the sem. It's damn irritating I tell you... TP have really weird school rules and I am lacking of ONE module ONLY yet they don't allow me to squeeze it in into this supposedly very last sem of mine. They are really wasting my TIME, MONEY and ENERGY!

What's wrong with the school? I have many friends who are suffering the same fate as me. Some of them have to take up one more sem just for CDS and Elective. Horrible! This whole thing makes me feel so unhappy about the school. Damn!

But somehow, it may not be a bad thing. If I am not wrong, only one of my modules requires me to sit for exams. The rest are test and projects. Did I mention I got my favorite Introduction to 3D? Let's hope it's not as difficult as what I thought!

Actually, I am not at all worried about the modules I am taking now... but the FYP is scaring me. I am so lost as no one contacted me for anything and I heard nuts regarding the project.

I was really in a lost when I reach school in the morning. Hate this feeling so much. Especially when there is no one making you feel any better. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!


--------

Last Friday, baby and I decided to find somewhere nice for dinner. We met up at Orchard but he suggested that maybe we should go to Robertson Walk and check out the Jap restaurant that his pal, Fats recommended.

Upon reaching Robertson Walk, we felt that Jap food wasn't really what we wanted and so we zoom off to Brewerkz. We had their main dishes and a pint of beer to share since he can't drink too much due to driving...

The food at Brewerkz isn't helping much to fill up our tummy so we went to Esplanade's Makansutra for some grilled chix wings. Now that's what we call good food! We make so many wasted trip to so many places and wasted so much money on petrol plus parking. -_- But I had a great time with great company. :) Thanks baby for the effort.




Wanted to go out and settle some stuffs in Town but I am feeling really horrible inside now. Sharks...

P.S: I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA! I HATE JAVA!

I OH-SO HATE JAVA!

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007