blog anne love contact siteinfo


Monday, September 18, 2006 1:23 AM

It's weird to know some people actually thinks that they know you very well by just reading what you wrote on a blog.

For example, myself. If my daily routine and thoughts can be fully account (not summarized), with just 1000 words, I can publish my own novel by the time I die.

Most of my friends know that I will try to avoid writing any unhappiness in this main blog. Instead, I will lock up all other entries that may upset anyone I am not close to.

So for all these, it doesn't mean that I lead a very good life, without the need of feeling upset over nothing and whining about my seems-so-perfect life.

I have my right to be happy or sad. I don't blame anyone who sees me for who I am on the surface only. But I thought it's nice to understand that I am also a very normal girl, who will suffer from bitch fits, paranoid about almost everything, whine about life, afraid of losing everything.

I am not perfect. No one is. You shouldn't assume. Because I don't.

 2 comments >>

visitors since 2007