blog anne love contact siteinfo

Damn...
Monday, November 27, 2006 3:14 PM

Such weather is a killer. It doesn't take every 5 minutes interval to make me fall asleep.

Thou yesterday was Sunday, I woke up at 7am because Mum received a phonecall from Grandma (mum's mum) and she sounds really no good and said that she is dying. That really scares the shit outta me.

So after washing up, we rushed to her place and check on her. She definitely look in a bad state and we quickly rush her to the nearest hospital. While on the way, she said she couldn't breathe and thinks that she is dying. I felt so lost and almost cried. Luckily I wasn't the one driving.

As soon as we reach the hospital, she was admitted to Alexander's A&E.

Her blood pressure was 245 and she needs aid from the oxygen tank. I never felt so panic before because it's as if my Grandma was face to face with death.

Grandma is a very strong old lady. She is 90 y/o this year and still going strong. She may have bad asthma at times but overall, she is always in good shape.

Recently my uncle had been giving her alot of problems, which I don't know how to go into details, makes her really upset and she couldn't sleep at night. I felt sad because I can't make her stay with me as she prefer to stay at the area full of elderly. When the Dcotor ask us how come we let her stay alone when her asthma attack may occur anytime, I went dumbfolded.

Anyway, I am glad that she is feeling much better now. Thank god for watching over her.

Love you Grandma.

 8 comments >>

visitors since 2007