blog anne love contact siteinfo

nissan march + cabriolet = <3
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:29 AM

C+C+Conran's MICRA C+C Nissan

I always wanted to own a Nissan March because of it's similarity to VW Beetle. Like what many would say, it's labelled as the poor man's Beetle.

And now, MICRA is a good reason to get distracted away from VW Beetle Cabriolet.



Oh my uberstar.


Look at those decal!


OMG those seats are to die for!


Hello secky arse.




Seriously, what more can you ask for when it comes in pink too?!




But then again, I think I better stick to my huge arse MPV. Ever since I gotten my license, other than husband's car, I have been driving a MPV. Afterall, a girl driving a MVP on the road shouts fierce. Come thinking of it, the image is rather cool leh. So... let this cabriolet baby be just a dream of mine! ^^;

Labels:

 1 comments >>

visitors since 2007