blog anne love contact siteinfo

The tag game 1.
Monday, March 10, 2008 9:28 AM

I got tagged by Yuffie and Ting Jie! ^^


5 things found in your bag:
1. Ricoh GRD2 (plus spare batteries and wide angle)
2. Wallet & Cardholder
3. Umbrella
4. PDA
5. Tissue and Wet Tissue

5 favourite things in your room:
1. Toys! (Kuma & Friends, blythe doll)
2. Computer
3. hifi which accompany me with music throughout the night
4. My ultra skinny pillow (smelly but i love it. :P)
5. Full length mirror?

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Revamp my house! (gonna start soon!)
2. Get our own lovenest
3. Start my own business
4. Go Japan and buy lotsa Rilakkuma!
5. Buy more gadgets? ><

5 things you’re currently into:
1. Photography (as always)
2. Toys collection (as always)
3. Song writing (as always)
4. Slimming down
5. MY Husband of course. HAHAHA.

5 people you want to tag:
1. Kaijing
2. Peili
3. Ailing
4. Wansheng
5. Carmen

Labels:

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007