blog anne love contact siteinfo

Countdown: 2 weeks!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:40 PM

2 more weeks to Singapore! I have already thought of all the things to eat and do when we get back. HOHOHO MOST IMPORTANTLY is the meesua from my parents. Only get to eat them during CNY! :P

So earlier on I tried my luck to boot up my dead lappy. I thought it revived by itself but before I can finish editing my pictures, IT WENT DEAD AGAIN! PUI!

Bo bian gotta use the Husband's to edit some pictures. Aiya make me moodless after all my hardwork gone with the crashed lappy. Sigh.


The other day while at Mongkok shopping with the Husband, I bought this pair of really pretty sneakers. The pink stole my heart away!




I love wearing boots but I can only do it while in HK. So I have been insearch for the perfect pair all this while but all I can find are those being worn by strangers on the street and it's really weird if I walk up to them and ask where they bought their boots. -_-

And this morning I came across a tw yahoo auction site with pretty boots!



BOWS!! Tricia you will love this!

I emailed them and see if they are willing to ship internationally... Hope they reply soon!

Just saw the new 2010 colors for Balenciaga bags and Sorbet and Outremer are totally TDF!



OMG LOOK AT THAT! SOFA.KING YUMMY I JUST WANNA TAKE A BITE AT IT!

Sorbet is sucha sweet color after Framboise I think I just fell in love all over again...

So now, a Bal or a Trevi!? OR NONE to save $$?! :(



Cooked BKT again the other night. It looks really black la the soup but it taste nice okie! At least the Husband like it. :)

Okie that's about it. This laggy netbook is driving me crazy.

OH YES!

Do check out OMOCHA-LAND's sales promo!! :)





VISIT OMOCHA-LAND TODAY!

Labels: , , ,

 11 comments >>

visitors since 2007