blog anne love contact siteinfo

Finally!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:21 AM

My pinko is up and running again. All thanks to my sister who dhl me my recovery disk. HEE!

Just when I thought things were bad enough last week, our TV sudden had a slight pop and burning smell released from it. UGH were kinda worried that it will blast but seems like it's okie now... better hope it's okie la since I am infront of it now. Haha...

And then it was my website... down for like don't know how many blardy hours. I hope namecheap will keep a record of how many downtime their clients suffered from. It's really tiring to report to them every single time and not them trying to resolve it themselves...

Okie let me clear up some final installation before I blog more!

Labels: , ,

 0 comments >>

visitors since 2007