blog anne love contact siteinfo

1st roll from LC-A+
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:44 PM

Finally collected the cd from the photolab yesterday. Wah the cost is sibeh expensive. Now I seriously need to consider about buying a film scanner.



Only posted the acceptable ones. Some I look like siao char bo in it. HAHA! I am quite surprised that all frames have images leh. I thought some will be a total black-out. Love the natural blue sky from the camera. Photos are all unedited except for resizing. My GRD and DSLR can't even produce anything "blue-r" than LC-A+. Love the effect!



Lomographyasia online store is offering free shipping for all items and I have got 50 piggy points which are expiring soon so decided to get 10 rolls of lomography x-pro slide film. Pretty reasonable priced... I got them at HKD310 for 10 rolls, which is like SGD5.60 per roll? I guess the only setback is that the photolab here charge more to process slide film. Ugh.

Oh, we finally made a decision and booked a villa for our honeymoon. None of the below we have KIV-ed the other time. Haha...


Aston Legend in Sanur

Saw alot of positive feedback from tripadvisor and read a couple of blogs regarding the villa. Looks pretty good! And the villa is near to cafes and supermarket.

Yay! Many things to look forward to!

Labels: , , , ,

 4 comments >>

visitors since 2007