blog anne love contact siteinfo

愛,太多?
Friday, January 16, 2009 2:00 PM



安靜了

作詞:任家萱 ( Selina ) 作曲:周杰倫 編曲:呂紹淳

只剩下鋼琴陪我站在這裡
夢想中屬於我們的婚禮
卻成了 單人結婚進行曲
在這場愛情角力的拔河裡
愛我還是愛你 你選擇了自己

撒嬌的 可愛的 黏人的 愛哭的 照片裡 曾經的都是你喜歡的
如今我還在原地 你卻走回你的記憶

你說我愛你太多 就快要把你淹沒
你害怕幸福短暫一秒就崩落
分開是一種解脫 讓你好好的想過
我想要的那片天空 你是不是能夠給我

你說我給你太多 卻不能給我什麼
分不清激情 承諾 永恆或迷惑
愛情是一道傷口 我們各自苦痛
沉默是我最後溫柔 是因為我太愛你


只剩下鋼琴陪我站在這裡
夢想中屬於我們的婚禮 安靜了 在我枕邊的夢裡
我知道相愛原本就不容易
愛不是1加1 努力就有結局

撒嬌的 可愛的 黏人的 愛哭的 照片裡 曾經的都是愛著你的
臉頰的淚還溫熱 卻沒有人握我的手

你說我愛你太多 就快要把你淹沒
你害怕幸福短暫一秒就崩落
分開是一種解脫 讓你好好的想過
我想要的那片天空 你是不是能夠給我

你說我給你太多 卻不能給我什麼
分不清激情 承諾 永恆或迷惑
愛情是一道傷口 我們各自苦痛
沉默是我最後溫柔 是因為我太愛你

=====================================

非常喜欢副歌部分。。。 reminds me of ex relationship. 两个人不是因为不爱了而分开。。。 而是因为当其中一个的爱远远超越了界限。。。 那种爱,往往让人窒息。

痛,不是因为不能忘记。
痛,是因为不能原谅伤害了自己。

In the past I can never understand why a person can show how much he loves you this moment, and the next, the love just vanish within the thin air.

I guess commitment is a very scary thing to most people out there. Everyone needs freedom, need the kind of relationship which allow you to do what you like, be yourself, without feeling guilty.

There was this phase in my life after breaking up with my highnote ex bf, I keep searching for the right person who can really complete me, without me being paranoid and unhappy. In between there was so much drama and tears. I really hate it because I think it's all unneccessary and it leaves many scars behind.

But still thank god for the Husband appearing before I decided to stop searching. Initially I never thought we would get married, given the fact that we started so abruptly and all I could think of is get to know this person better...

It's been quite a journey... from the day we 1st met till we got married and this very moment. I can't say it's entirely smooth sailing... but still, looking back at our dating days, I am really thankful that our love is still so strong. Who says marriage is the grave of a relationship!?

Some girls should stop being silly. It's not difficult to look for a guy who loves you as much as you love him. What's the point of crying everyday, hoping that one day a jerkass will turn into a perfect boyfriend. You can't change a guy's commitment issue. They would rather change a girlfriend instead.

I have been very thankful to all the exs I have in my life because if it's not for them, I won't be a better person right now. My Husband is certainly please with me for doing such a good job as 黄脸婆, ops I mean 好老婆. Haha.

I must also thank my Husband for being a good man, bring me closer to my friends and family... (of coz not physically since he took me to hk instead. haha) Not sure what's the actual reason but ever since we got together, my relationship with my family and friends got better too. Maybe good things does comes in a package. :)

Sometimes I will tease the Husband and say "你很帅哦!" and we can't stop saying silly things to each other. But these are the little things that helps us maintain this marriage... and best of all, IT'S FREE! What's LV and Gucci when your Husband is constantly away from you. Not gonna work for a LEO like me who needs lotsa attention. (Not saying cannot buy la! I also love LV ma. hahah)

I don't think words can express how grateful I am towards the Husband for bringing so much joy in my life... all the things he done for me, how he accept me for who I am... how he bring me to see the world... how he teach me new things everyday, how he able to make me smile like an idiot... it's so funny sometimes.

You know a guy really loves you when he says, "I love you SOOOO much" because he knows "I love you" is not enough to express himself.

I love you SOOO much too that my heart is bursting!

这样的爱。。。 永远都不会嫌太多。
它就像是氧气一样, 每天呼吸来维持生命。

I am so contented with my life right now that even if I gotta die tomorrow, I will have no regret.

Labels: , ,

 11 comments >>

visitors since 2007