blog anne love contact siteinfo

I got it!
Monday, March 30, 2009 10:29 AM


Pretty paperbag...


with matching dustbag...

And revealing...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



Malva Bow Satchel!!


So pretty the bow!


Shiny shiny!


Comes with a long strap too.


On me! (okie it looks weird with yellow but heck, I hardly have any yellow outfit! ><)


Perfect charm for the bag! (gotta wait for my bank account recover before I can get it!)

(Okie I am really bad at writing a shitload of stuff describing the same thing twice so I am posting 80% of the entry I have posted in TPF. :P)

Last evening, I am a proud owner of a Malva bow bag! I have been dreaming of getting 1 ever since the 1st season is out but I just can't seems to convince myself on splurging on a bag. (I am more of a gadget girl than a bag girl...) but that day while catching a flight back to Singapore from Hong Kong, I saw this lady carrying the iris/purple bow bag. My heart was pounding so fast when I saw it! I swear this is the 1st time a bag make me feel this way!

After much consideration, surfing the web for more info of the bag, asking my parents, sister and the husband a million times if I should get it and which color to buy, I decided that I had enough of all the waiting, hoping that one will fall from the sky. I pop by Miu Miu store at Hong Kong @ 1 Peking Road. Huge store with a wide color range of the bow bag!

You see, I am not someone who will step into a branded store unless I really need to get something. To be honest I am quite sick of how some SA thinks that I can't afford to buy anything (pigeon eye they say.) so I rather not step into the store at all. But the SA in Miu Miu is so nice and accomdating, I know I will be a happy girl today!

They don't have everything on display except for the brown one. And so I asked her if there are other colors instead. She went into the back and brought out like 6-7 colors! My gawd I thought the colors will be limited to Black, White and Brown and I have to like preorder for other colors. I skip all other colors except for Iris and Malva as I wanted something dark yet special. (If you don't know me yet, I am very anal about stains so no lighter shades for me. :P) Color chart here!

I was sooooooo torn between the Iris and Malva. I can't forget the purple bag that the lady was holding the other day yet I am a die hard pink lover. I started to perspire while holding on to the 2 bags parading infront of the mirror. The husband was with me and he said pink suits me more. The SA think likewise too.(thank god he managed to survived in the store. haha) And so, Pink it is!

Deep down inside me, I hope they have lesser colors for me to choose from so I will not hate myself for not getting the Iris at the same time. Please tell me Malva is gorgeous too!

OH and one more thing... I realise it's so hard to find the "perfect" bag... almost all the bags have "flaws" on them like scratches or unsightly crease from the calfskin. There is a crease line which appear to be very straight in the middle of the bag. But this is the best piece I can find in that store. I hope I can get used to it as I feel bad going back to the store and exchange it... I start to have feelings for it already!

Maybe because I am not the sort of girls who always spend on luxury goods (I can't justify it!), I tends to think alot before I decide if I should get it. I can safely say that not many expensive bags have this "must-buy" effect on me so I think there won't be another post on luxury bags until sometime later. I am hoping to get a 5DmkII next instead! ><

The husband commented that I look like I just went to fight a war instead of buying a bag. I came home with 6 blisters on my feets (ugh the heels!) and he wants me to promise him no more heels next time.

I feel so surreal. So unreal. But the calfskin smell is choking me. Woooohooo!

[edit] Omg I just realise the color I got is IBISCO instead of MALVA! But it doesn't matter. I am still loving it! [/edit]

Labels: ,

 12 comments >>

visitors since 2007