blog anne love contact siteinfo

Must stay positive!
Friday, October 05, 2007 10:49 AM

Okie, I must learn to relaxxxxxxxxxxx.

I can foresee that 2007 will end with a blast! There are so many events to look forward too!

My buddies and I have confirmed our Bintan trip this year end and I finally managed to book the villa for the 6 of us. Man... this is so blardy exciting!

So here you are, all the upcoming events! ^^



The Oriental Hotel Wedding Show: Oct 7




Bangkok vacation with Husband: Oct 26 - Oct 29




David Copperfield - World Of Wonder: Nov 3




Bintan Vacation with Buddies: Dec 22 - Dec 24



I bet next year will also be a busy year for the Husband and I. Wedding preparation can be helluva work. But hey, it's once in a lifetime!

Labels: , , ,

 3 comments >>

visitors since 2007