blog anne love contact siteinfo

The night I woke up from a nightmare...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:49 AM

The fear is so real...

The pain is so real... just like what I felt 6 years back but this time round, in my dream. The kind of pain, like a knife pierce through my heart. So deep... so intense.

The heartless back view... the hurtful words... kept ringing in my mind. That's when I felt so helpless... so pain...

And in my dream... I saw my mum hugging me... telling me the exact words she told me 6 years back. I can never love again, I told her. There she was... hugging me so tight and stroking my hair... telling me it's okie... I still have my family.


This whole thing is like... an re-enactment of a very bad breakup I suffered 6 years back with an ex-bf of 3 years. But this time round the male lead in my nightmare is my husband.

It's a blessing to wake up every morning to see the love of your life right beside you. As much as my tears flooded my pillow this morning... the kisses from my husband gave me assurance all over again...

Maybe I am suffering from premarital anxiety. I need retail therapy.

Labels: , ,

 4 comments >>

visitors since 2007