blog anne love contact siteinfo

A trip back home...
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:25 PM

is just like a blink of an eye. Took a evening flight back to Singapore on Friday and back in Hong Kong on Monday evening... very tiring but fulfiling. :)

Touchdown in Singapore around 1215am and took us around 45mins to get home. Ordered Mac delivery for supper and can't help falling asleep after filling our tummy...

Woke up at 10am next day and prepared to go Marina Square to meet up with Ailing mei for my gown fitting and the husband's suit fitting. Will go for a final fitting when our AD gets nearer.

Chungsiak & Guangming joined us for lunch and Peninsula where the vain GM bought his Ray-ban and I bought my Ricoh GT-1.









Left wonderful gang around 5pm and went back to meet my parents and sister for dinner. Celebrated my Sister birthday. :) Hope she love the Agnes B bag!

Sunday was the big day for Gayyong and Junie. In the morning, Wansheng dropped by and pass us our bridal shoot CD. Thanks for making a trip down purposely to pass us the CD, WS! Really appreciate that! :)

The KOH's ROM was held at Timbre. Weather was pretty hot but that doesn't stop us from getting excited for the cute couple. Hee. Though it was a pretty tiring day but the Husband and I was very happy to be able to make it for the event!





After the solemnization, we went around and too some pre-nep shots for the couple.

No pictures yet as the Husband is still processing them. Hee.



Rush home for dinner with my Parents after the shoot wraps up.

Monday I had an appointment with Randy @ Le Salon for a haircut. The last haircut I had with him was like 8 months back. I think I save up quite abit on hair care. Haha... Randy snip off my hair quite abit. I think almost 10cm. Gasp! But my head feel much lighter now. Just hope that it will grow long enough for my wedding in Nov!

Sister came by our place to fetch us to town. Turn out she actually went to Taka and buy me gifts after she drops us off at the Taxi stand. So sneaky!



Nothing cheers me up more than these cuties. My very 1st birthday present and I love it to bits!


And my mum actually ask my sister to buy me a replacement for my missing cow-suit Kuma phone charm. Yah... I lost mine when I was rushing to catch a train to the airport on Friday. :(

Only people who love me knows me best. Thank you so much my best parents and sister! And of course besties who willing to take time off and meet me thou it's just a short one. Hee.

Received my bridal shop bridal shoot layout in my mail as they are unable to show me when I went down to their shop that day.


Not bad not bad. Let's just hope that they will turn out ok on prints when I collect them next time.

CSI time! Will update again soon! :P

P.s: Oh, also thanks to all the cousin and other relatives' birthday angbaos. They are well received. :) Thanks once again!

Labels: , , , ,

 6 comments >>

visitors since 2007